Skip to product information
Steam Big Picture
About the GameThe world has ended. There is no hope. No new beginning. Only the survivors. DEADLIGHT follows the journey of Randall Wayne, a man searching for his family across Seattle during the aftermath of a 1980s event that has decimated life on earth. This visually stunning Cinematic Survival Platformer will challenge you to run, jump, climb, and struggle for your life as you look for answers and the ones you love.
- A beautiful deadly world where a misstep means death. Sharpen your surviving instinct and learn to turn the environment from foe to ally. In this hopeless world, an ordinary man, Randall Wayne, will reveal himself as a natural born survivor.
- Think. Mindless shooting is never a good idea: there are much more walking corpses than bullets. Be smart and avoid direct confrontations whenever you can.
- A suggestive world of darkness. 3D highly detailed models and environments mixed with 2D sidescroller old school gameplay to create a vintage 2.5D Cinematic Platformer. Unable to escape from the horror of this dying world, Randall Wayne's journey will lead him to Seattle, in a strange search beyond his own survival.
- HD graphics that enhance the immersion and atmosphere of a dead world
- New NIGHTMARE difficulty mode from the 80s. Totally rad!
- Tons of extras, making of videos, unreleased concept art and more!