Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
- For professionals and small businesses
- For a single device running Windows 10
- High compatibility with previous versions of Office
- New features
- Without updates
Operating system: Windows 10
Processor: 1.6 GHz dual-core
Ram: 4 GB (64 bit) or 2 GB (32 bit)
Hard disk space: 4 GB
Screen resolution: 1280 x 768
Graphics card: DirectX 10
Updated browser: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari
.NET version: At least .NET 3.5
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus is suitable for small businesses and professionals who need to install it on a single device. There are no automatic updates.
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus is exclusively compatible with the Windows 10 operating system. Therefore, you cannot use it with other versions of Windows.
Office 2019 is compatible with all documents created with Office 2016 - 2013 - 2010 - 2007 edition and Office for Mac 2011 and 2008.
Compared to the classic Word version for document management, handwriting has been improved with better character recognition when using a pen on the screen.
Through SVG graphics, images imported into text documents reduce memory usage. Also, they are processed with better accuracy in size and aspect ratio.
For more functional and efficient tables, specifications were introduced to create financial tables, data organization for the tax return, and new mathematical functions. The compatibility with CSV files is excellent.
To create the best presentations, it is now possible to insert Ultra HD images and resize them directly in PowerPoint with no need to use other software.
Essential for professionals, databases are lighter, simple to create, and easier to coordinate and synchronize.
This version of Outlook allows the creation and management of multiple mail accounts on the same device.
With Office 2019 Plus, OneNote is available for free download from the Windows store.
- Go to Official Website
- Login to Your Microsoft Account or create a new one:
- Enter the product key
- Choose Your country and language
- Click on the Next button
- You can download the file "click to run", install and use Your Office software.
- Open word or Excel or Word
- Select Phone Activation method
- Go to Activation Portal Link or Link
- Select option 7 Digit
- insert id activation code
- Enter the number 0 if it asks you for the number of PCs you install on
- Enter the response code in your office
- Product Activated